3.5 years (2017-2021)
HubIT is the hub for boosting the responsibility and inclusiveness of ICT enabled Research and Innovation through constructive interactions with SSH stakeholders.
"The long term strategic objective of HubIT was to contribute to the high level of European research and innovation and ensure that H2020 funded projects and further ICT related innovation is responsible, inclusive and aimed at reversing inequalities.
The project launched “The HubIT Metropolis”: a place where you will find all the resources for you to make ICT innovation & research closer to society, that can help you to align the processes of your project or business with the values, needs and expectations of society.
In addition, i developed several mechanisms for network building, engagement and awareness raising such as Expert Group workshops, community building and knowledge sharing (national network events, thematic workshops, policy, SSH researchers and ICT industries workshops) and practical collaborations and experimentation (Common Ground Camps, Interactive ICT Labs, Inclusive Hackathons).
In total 35 network activities are implemented and in total 1140 participants. HubIT online platform will be the
interactive environment, where the project tools and services can be accessed in modular, visually attractive and
What we did
In the HubIT project, LOBA was the consortium partner in charge of leading the project's communication, dissemination and exploitation of results, being mainly in charge of:
- Developing (and updating) the Communication Strategy and Plan
- Conceptualizing and developing the project Branding and Visual Identity
- Designing, programming, updating, promoting and monitoring the project Website
- Developing videos to promote the project at events and conferences
- Feeding, developing content (copy, images, video, etc.), promoting campaings for the project Social Media channels
- Creating the concept, branding, naming and communication materials for the project's own events as well as many materials for its promotion and organization (videos, agenda, flyer, etc.)
- Set up and distribute dedicated newsletters
- Developing several communication materials to promote the project
- Developing materials to support the communication of several of the project's activities
- Develop press releases and distributing them to it's database of more than 800k journalists worldwide
- Reporting the communication and dissemination activities to the European Commission and project partners, including deliverables, project meetings, mid-term and annual reports.
Additionally, LOBA was the partner in charge of the IT and web implementation. LOBA, with the support of the partners, was responsible for the concept, content, design and technical infrastructure of the HubIT Metropolis web platform, which incorporates a set of tools developed by LOBA, such a social platform with chat, a matchmaking platform for events, a questionnaire builder, a filtered database, among many others.
Finally, LOBA organised several events in the context of HubIT, such as national workshops, annual conferences and speed-dating and match-making sessions."