€ 1 513 365,38 funding
3 years (2020-2023)
CONNECT is a three-year project funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme within the Science with and for Society (SwafS).
The project aims to promote innovation in STEM education among primary and secondary students by providing an open and participatory school model inspired by participatory research and Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI), collaborative and inquiry-based learning.
With this goal, CONNECT will engage students and their families in innovative “science-actions” in collaboration with scientists and STEM professionals. They will together address real-life challenges of their community while learning science through participatory science.
What we did
In the CONNECT project, LOBA is the consortium partner in charge of leading the project's communication and dissemination of project activities and results, being mainly in charge of:
- Developing (and updating) the Communication Strategy and Plan
- Conceptualizing and developing the project Branding and Visual Identity
- Updating content and promoting the project Website
- Feeding, developing content (copy, images, video, etc.), promoting campaings for the project Social Media channels
- Creating the concept, branding, naming and communication materials for the project's own events, setting up livestreaming and developing materials for its promotion and organization (cover, videos, agenda, flyer, etc.)
- Liaise with other intitiatives, projects and networks
- Developing several communication materials to promote the project (brochure, presentation, promotional video, pop-up booth, posters, roll-up, business cards, etc).
- Development of templates with the project's identity to be used by partners, including a graphic kit of images
- Develop press releases and distributing them to it's database of more than 800k journalists worldwide
- Reporting the communication and dissemination activities to the European Commission and project partners, including deliverables, project meetings, mid-term and annual reports.