Case study - ROYAL SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
After analyzing all the variables, a marketing plan was drawn up, with a medium and long-term strategy, following goals and monthly KPIs, respecting in advance the seasonality of certain services, and the frequent frequency of others.
Some of the actions developed were:
- Technical improvements on the website;
- Creation of landing pages for different schools;
- LinkedIn profile creation;
- Development of specific content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn;
- Implementation of Google Ads campaigns;
- Implementation of campaigns for community growth and interaction on Facebook and Instagram.
The execution of the plan and the constant analysis of the results allowed for the development of adjustments and the inclusion of new actions that had a positive impact on the project's results.