Branding . European Projects
The initial step in project development involved understanding its objectives:
- Develop innovative approaches:
a. Collect educational and awareness materials about the bioeconomy.
b. Organize co-creation events such as Living Labs, Common Ground Camps, etc.
c. Provide materials through a library and toolkits.
- Inform and inspire young people about sustainable bioeconomy and sectors based on biological resources.
- Educate youth to drive the bio transition.
- Inform and inspire young people about careers in the bioeconomy.
- Create "GenB Ambassadors" (young ambassadors for the bioeconomy) to spread awareness among their peers.
- Train teachers to teach about the bioeconomy.
- Inform and educate influencers to promote the bioeconomy.
Following this analysis, we developed a visual identity for the project aligned with these values and objectives, crafting a disruptive and impactful approach, tailored especially to resonate with the younger generation's perspective.