995 485 € funding
2 years (2018-2020)
Biobridges was a project funded from the Bio Based Industries Joint Undertaking under the European’s Union Horizon 2020 programme, conceived to tackle the key challenge of improving the marketability of bio-based products (BBPs) by fostering close cooperation and partnerships among bio-based industries, brand owners and consumers’ representatives.
Biobridges focused on connecting, facilitating and supporting the collaboration among Brands, Bio-Based Industries and consumers aiming to improve the marketability and market acceptance of bio-based products (BBPs). The Project also stimulated and supported the active engagement and interaction of other stakeholders relevant on promoting the bio-economy such as policy makers, public authorities, clusters, CSOs, NGOs, researchers, associations, local communities… aiming at improving market acceptance of bio-based products.
In the Biobridges project, LOBA was the coordinator of this project, responsible for overall management of the project which comprised monitoring the activities, ensuring control of the work progress, budget allocation and the refinement and updating of the work-plan if necessary. LOBA also ensured that the procedures and policies governing project management were followed such as quality management, internal information flow, dissemination, consortium agreement, knowledge and intellectual property, ethical issues, gender aspects, conflict resolution, risk assessment.
Additionally, as consortium partner in charge of leading the project's communication and dissemination of project activities and results, being mainly in charge of:
- Developing (and updating) the Communication Strategy and Plan
- Conceptualizing and developing the project Branding and Visual Identity
- Develop, maintain and promote the project Website
- Feeding, developing content (copy, images, video, etc.), promoting campaigns for the project Social Media channels
- Creating the concept, branding, naming and communication materials for the project's own events, setting up livestreaming and developing materials for its promotion and organization (cover, videos, agenda, flyer, etc.)
- Set up and distribute dedicated newsletters
- Developing actionable knowledge steaming from outcomes from project activities and reports which were more accessible and engaging for the target groups, such as factsheets, infographics, videos.
- Liaise with other initiatives, projects and networks
- Developing several communication materials to promote the project (brochure, presentation, promotional video, pop-up booth, posters, roll-up, business cards, etc).
- Develop press releases and distributing them to its database of more than 800k journalists worldwide
- Reporting the communication and dissemination activities to the European Commission and project partners, including deliverables, project meetings, mid-term and annual reports.